Terms and conditions – Mov’in Car
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase tickets to Mov’in Car. Please read them carefully.
1.0 Terms of Sale
1.1 Tickets sold by Mov’in Car are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final. Refunds will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong session and movie can only be exchange up to 7 days prior to the movie night. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’in Car’s direct control or due to mechanical breakdown.
1.3 Tickets are for fully-electric vehicles only. Hybrids and regular combustion cars won’t be allowed on site for this event. Make sure your vehicle is fully-electric before proceeding to payment.
2.0 Cancellation policy
2.1 Cancellations Due To Adverse Weather: Mov’in Car is an outdoor event and is occasionally subject to adverse weather. We try to go ahead with screenings wherever possible, and do not cancel for light/intermittent/potential rain. Screenings will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff. The decision to cancel a screening is made by the Venue Manager on site, and can be made at any time up to or during the screening, as weather conditions are notoriously unpredictable. Patrons accept the risk that a weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated unless a screening is officially cancelled by Mov’in Car.
Mov’in Car will provide refunds on tickets in the event of a Cancellation due to Adverse Weather. If a session is cancelled due to adverse weather, customers will have to email email@example.com to access their refund or organise a re-booking. Additionally, signage will be erected at the venue notifying customers of the cancellation.
2.2 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’in Car’s direct control, Mov’in Car will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’in Car season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
2.3 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to mechanical breakdown Mov’in Car will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to Mov’in Car of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’in Car season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased.
2.4 Staff working at Mov’in Car are not able to provide refunds.
2.5 Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from one of Mov’in Car’s authorised point of sale.
2.6 For safety purposes, patrons are required to arrive prior to the beginning of the movie. Late arrival (past 8.30pm or after the beginning of the movie) may result in non-admittance.
2.7 GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site.
3.0 Privacy and access
3.2 Mov’in Car may refuse access to this website at any time in its sole discretion.
3.3 When booking your ticket, you agree to having photographs and videos of yourself and your car being taken and used by BBR agency and POLESTAR. If this is an issue, please let us know at the box-office on arrival.
4.0 Site safety
4.1 Mov’in Car patrons acknowledge the potential risks related to the event site and agrees to follow and guidelines and safety requirements advised by the Mov’in Car staff.
4.2 Mov’in Car patrons agrees to follow road rules in place in the venue. Please be aware at all time of any moving vehicle.
5.0 Covid-19 Safety
5.1 Mov’in Car patrons acknowledge their responsibility over the health and safety of all. When attending the event, Mov’in Car patrons agrees to adhere to the NSW health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19 Safety.
5.2 Mov’in Car patrons agrees to comply to any advice from the Mov’in Car staff to support the health and safety of all.
5.3 Mov’in Car patrons acknowledge that failing to comply with the NSW government health and safety guidelines may result in the force exit of the premises.
5.4 If feeling unwell, required to self-isolate or awaiting Covid-19 test results, the Mov’in Car patron is asked not to attend the screening session for the health and safety of the community. Voucher will be provided to patrons providing reasonable proof that it was not safe for them to attend the session. Mov’in Car reserve the right to assess if the proof provided is reasonable or not.
6.1 Mov’in Car reserves the right to vary the terms of sale at any time. Variations become effective upon posting on the website. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
7.0 Conditions of Entry – Mov’in Car
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Mov’in Car, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the Liquor License that applies within the Mov’in Car site.
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Mov’in Car, the purchaser agrees to Mov’in Car terms and conditions.
- BYO alcohol and food is not permitted.
- No Glass bottles is allowed into the premises.
- Mov’in Car does not guarantee entry to people who have not booked for a specific session.
- Persons holding Complimentary Vouchers, Movie Vouchers, Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards may present their vouchers at the Mov’in Car Box Office in exchange for an admission ticket. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
- Patrons are required to respect the NSW government Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- Patrons that are feeling unwell, awaiting Covid-19 test results or required to self-isolate are asked no to enter the premises.
- Patrons must comply with any safety requirements advised by Mov’in Car.
- No Illegal Substances Allowed. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be handed over to the police.
- Patrons may not damage or remove any vegetation or property belonging to the venue or Mov’in Car whether that vegetation or property is within or outside the designated Mov’in Car site.
- Patrons must remain within Mov’in Car’s permitted areas where instructed to do so by Mov’in Car’s staff or agents.
- Open flames of any sort may not be bought into or used in the Mov’in Car site.
- Mov’in Car reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
- This is a no smoking event; Smoking is not permitted within the premises.